Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pleased to meet you.

Name. Dana.Location. NJ Age. 30. I'm mother to the two most amazing daughters, Victoria, age 12 (She's my free spirit) and Christina, age 10 (My Mini-Me), and wife to a wonderful husband who I met in the 7th grade.

My Style.Where do I begin?

 I think it depends on my mood. I like things to be elegant and beautiful. Over the top, without being gawdy. Glamorous yet simple. Just as I said, depends on my mood. I love Interior Design and revamping old furniture. It's amazing what you can do if you have an open mind.

I'm a girl who wakes up each morning with something new in mind to accomplish. Something added to my list of neverending lists. I have a passion for creating. Whether it's creating on paper, or revamping my ever evolving home, I have a knack for creativity and I'm going to use it.

I've created this blog to chronicle, well myself. To inspire. People often ask how I manage to juggle all the things I do. I'm not wonderwoman. I just make it happen. I'm not one for excuses. I want something, mentally or physically, I make it happen. We all can.

You'll learn more about me as we take this journey. Hope you stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I would love a link from my blog to your and vice versa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, I've added you to my style friendly blogs

    ReplyDelete